We’re sharing the full recording of the Knowledge Trax webinar! There was a lot of great information shared about ROI challenges and the different types of available training methods. View the video again or for the first time below!
Have questions about Knowledge Trax? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can help you achieve your training and ROI goals.
Join us for a free webinar on May 15, 2014 at 10:30AM PST to learn how you can overcome traditional training challenges with the Knowledge Trax managed learning system.
You should attend this webinar if you’ve invested in technical training and still cannot answer these questions:
- What did my team learn?
- What was the ROI on the training investment?
- Is my team really more productive?
During the webinar, you’ll learn how our new approach to technical skills assessment and training can help you:
- Identify and target your team’s specific Knowledge Gaps
- Save time and money through customized training delivered in a variety of formats
- Gain visibility into training retention and measurable ROI
Knowledge Trax reports are key aspects of our managed learning system as they provide organizations and teams with important information about their staff’s current skillsets, knowledge gaps, and rank among their peers. A report, whether pre- or post-assessment, can reveal:
- How many assessment-takers scored in each of the Groups (A, B, and C)
- Performance for each question
- Where each question originated from
Download our sample reports now to see exactly why the Knowledge Trax is considered one of the most effective training solutions. Fill out the form below and you’ll get access to three reports:
- A Revit Architecture Assessment Report with results from actual Autodesk University attendees
- A full pre-assessment sample Report for an organization
- A full post-assessment sample Report for an organization
UPDATE: The Pacific Coast BIM Workshop has been postponed to September 25-26, but Knowledge Trax will still be a sponsor for both the Pacific Coast and Central States events.
We’re very excited to announce that Knowledge Trax is now a National Sponsor for the 2014 BIM Workshops. The BIM Workshops, formerly called the Central States Revit Workshop, is a two-day user event designed to bring national, regional, and local speakers to the user community for training and knowledge sharing. For the first time, the event has expanded to two other cities and has undergone a re-branding.
The next event is the Pacific Coast BIM Workshop in Anaheim, CA from April 24-25, 2014. Check out the event website for the most current list of speakers, schedules, and Call for Speakers! Registration will open on March 12.
The Central States BIM Workshop will be hosted in Omaha, NE from August 21-22, 2014.